Product Manager based in Brooklyn
I’m a consumer-focused product manager with a passion for subscription businesses. I help organizations set strategy, execute efficiently, and measure results.
My musings on tech, product management, media/publishing, and anything else that interests me.
- Goodhart's Law is Killing Free Journalism—Bundles are the Solution
- How to Evaluate a Product Management Job
- Structured Thinking in Product Management
- How Clubhouse's Viral Engine of Growth Works
Read more on Medium.
I take my professional development seriously. You can check out what I've been reading here:
🏗 Product Resources
I spend a lot of time reading about product management. Here are some of my favorite books, articles, and product people.
- In my free time I like to read, sail, cycle, ski, hike, and fly my quad kite.
- You can find me on LinkedIn, Medium, Spotify or shoot me an email at jaspercurry at gmail